Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Riddles and Trivia

Not much to report but IT'S THE PENULTIMATE NIGHT OF TRIVIA NEXT SUNDAY!

That means it'll be a week until the premiere of the show, so regardless of how we feel about The Overshooting, the rest of the world will have caught up with us in our fervor... No longer shall we accidentally (or not) spoil someone, no longer shall we be annoyed by changes from the book, no longer shall we wonder what holds for our favorite characters, because we will have a gist of what's going to happen.

So to recap last Sunday, a specter of riddles hung over trivia as I decided to be further annoying and make people guess the prizes from the riddles I wrote. The prizes were a hand of the king seal kit ( which I was relieved to see y'all liked), a book of riddles based on the books, and this week's Funko doll, Tyrion in battle armor. This week's winners were R+R in first, Boy in second, and Harrenhal and Oates in third. 

This Sunday marks the return of Geoff and the abscence of me and Savin. Who shall randomly sorta give away answers in my stead? Come this Sunday and I will see you next Sunday after!

No comments:

Post a Comment